What People Are Saying...
I recently upgraded to the Professional level and am both impressed and in awe of all the training you provide.
You truly live up to your credo of actually delivering content-rich value. I’m completely “buying” into your philosophy & taking to heart all the advice you offer.
I just finished going thru the Professional Level Tutorials and am mixing that with rereading a few chapters from Ann’s book every day.
Today I’m planning on delving into the 1st of the Social Network Training with Squidoo. By the way, I already printed out the ‘Prepare Yourself To Win’ section.
You’re absolutely right when you say that it can be overwhelming and I fully appreciate your advice on taking the training slowly – in digestible, bite-sized pieces.
Thank you for all you’re providing, and am looking forward to a long & very successful relationship with you as my mentor.
- ericwalker - 150 Posts
- Pat Campbell - 78 Posts
- “Keeping It Real” — The Ultimate Success Story « Renegade Professional News - 54 Posts
- Marie Leonard - 48 Posts
- Mike Klingler - 35 Posts
- Michael Wilson - 34 Posts
- CoachingCognition - 31 Posts
- Lee Wise - 22 Posts
- David Enders, D.C. - 19 Posts
- kevin Thomas - 19 Posts
- Johnsie Lanzi: hi there and thank you for the information you have : I have surely grabbed new stuff from your site....
- CoachingCognition: Hey guys, we got the last video posted. Thank you so much for your patience. Barry, I know...
- Suzanne Richards CC: One of the most amazing webnars on the subject of Multiple Intellegences and how one can use...
- Barry: Hi, when will the TFTCE webinar 10 be posted? I’ve been looking for this for several months now.
- Yen-Hong: Great definitions of coach, consultant, and mentor. Blogward it’s going.
Marketing Merge, Inc